I work hard every day bringing digital ideas to life
– Powerpoint presentation design– Catalog page designs– Packaging graphics– Flyers, handouts and business or college prospectus design and development– Exhibition banners– Presentation folders– Training manuals for print or (pdf)– Illustration services for desktop publishing scenarios for specifically needed businesses– Logo design & corporate branding packages– Print design consulting– Sell sheets and price pages– Interface design– Desktop publishing– Email outs– Calendars
– Internet problems– Wireless problems– Virus & Malware– Slow computer– Computer software installation and upgrade– Software problems for most softwares– Mac Software support including iLife, Final Cut etc– System or device health checks– Apple Mac desktop support– Backups– Hardware installation and setup– Email problems– Email migration to PC or Mac– New PC or Mac installations– iOS device setup and integration– iOS/email setup and calendar configuration– Cloud storage / setup and configuration/integration across devices
– Website design– Content Managed Websites (CMS)– Domain purchasing and hosting plans– Social media page implementation (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube Etc)– eCommerce websites– Dynamic business websites– SEO– Email setup and email/web support (including mobile devices)– Photo image implementation– Short film or promotional clips implementation– Instructional pdf forms– Animated giffs– ebay seller manager pro
Photographing small products for:- Ebay- Amazon- E-commerce websites- BrochuresFilming time-lapses:- Construction builds- Events- City life- House builds
- Setup social pages/accounts with a preferable name for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Vimeo, Google- Create a profile image consistent with your existing brand- Implement graphics- Setup desired contact details
– Plan drawings– Icons– Technical equipment and products– Building interior plan drawings– Vector illustration- Tracing- Logo redraw
"I have known Mark for over 5 years, he has an extensive IT knowledge from setting up emails, syncing all Apple products to challenging photographic software programs. Above all this, he is trustworthy with all classified business information."
"I have known Mark for around ten years and in that time I have become acquainted with the skills that he possesses. Regarding technology he seems to be an all-rounder. Whether it is computer hardware or software he seems to have the measure of either fixing, developing or creating new ideas.I have also had involvement on the video side and found Mark skilled in editing, creating and tutoring regarding special apps on the peripheral side of the entertainment genre from animation to time lapsing. His ability to be able to cross blend with technology is quite amazing and would be an asset to any company or individual that took on his services.As a person he is polite, honest, fair and, most importantly, punctual regarding arrangements made on an either personal or business basis. I would not hesitate to recommend his services."
"Mark's sessions were informative and helped the students get to grips with quite a difficult piece of software. He has a very relaxed teaching style which really helped in the sessions. He knew what it was about, and used key examples and teaching methods, that not only helped the students understand the After Effects programme, but also gave them the practical help in achieving what they wanted to help them create better films for their coursework."
"I thought it was great, it was delivered at a really good pace.""He had a really nice approach and helped everybody when they needed it.""It was great to do as it was an easy step by step approach.""It was nice to learn how to do it properly, in the right order, to get the best results."